April, a time of opportunity or isolation?
You have an option to look for the positive, and perhaps appreciate the space you may have to think and plan for the future. Decide what your endgame is and what you need to do to get there. Start by creating a 2-year plan and write down the steps to make the future yours! Here are some tips:
- Become an expert in your field. Make a commitment to e-learning and read up on your field of law and law in general for at least 30 minutes a day (social media articles count!)
- Work hard. Know that you are competing with many other lawyers that also want to fast-track their careers. So, put in the hours, show commitment and have a positive attitude
- Add value. Over and above what you do every day, you want to get noticed to get ahead. This means that you need to add value in a way that has impact and is not part of your everyday role
- Find a mentor to help guide you. This can be someone you know or find online
- Define your goals. You are the best person to achieve them!
To start your journey, go to ClearlawSA for online courses designed for law professionals http://bit.ly/clearlawsa
#legaleducation #lawprofessionals #lawyerlife #lawcareer #livelaw #dream #onlinecourses #learnlaw #career #careerpath #attorney #law #lawyer #legal #elearning